Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Final

Following is a description of todays final:

1. Answering two questions from the jury.
2. Fast quiz a la jeopardy.
3. Being able to recognize eight types of bamboo.
4. Performing our "special gift" to the pandas and the city of Chengdu. My presentation was to sing a song I had written to the music of Ronan Keatings "Iris".
5. Introducing one of the six famous Giant Pandas. This was the final step in the competition and I was really nervous before my presentation. My panda was Xing Bang and when I finally walked up to the stage to give my presentation all my anxiety disappeared and I got the last points that took me to the top six position and becoming a Pambassador!




Pambassadors from left to right, David (France), Yumiko (Japan), Ashley (US), Cissi (Guangzhou China), ME!, Jelly Fish (Taiwan).

Big love and Giant Panda hugs to everyone!
Pambassador Ali

3 comments:

  1. COOOOOOOOOONGRATS dude! You're the man! No, you're the man! No, you're the man. No, you're the man!.. you are.. you ARE...!

    YOU ARE THE DUDE-MAN ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you'll stop writing my favourite blog? :(

    ReplyDelete